Thursday, December 11, 2008

About Puny Mounds

microvom1

I think if you are able to put together a positive experience and it works exactly how you planned and had no bad repercussions, then it isn't such a lame thing to be a friendly person. Puny Mounds was 100% successful - it finished up at 8pm as promised, before the sun went down, nobody got hurt (except for my foot the morning of, getting to the venue) and the cops didn't come. Also was awesome was the fact that I didn't have to leave the space to get filled with food, people brought their parents and dogs, and heaps of people donated money for the interstate bands. Another positive action was the fact that there were so many people there that I don't know and some who I never would have thought to come.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME.

No comments: